This page contains known issues in the current build of Fleck. These issues will get addressed as quickly as possible, and this page will be updated as fixes are made and new issues are discovered.
- Stability issues - iPad version crashes if a large number of other apps are running in the multitasking bar. Take a look at Troubleshooting iPad for how to best alleviate such issues. See below for how you can help fix crashes in the long term.
- Account Linking - web users can link their accounts to iPad accounts, but the reverse is only possible for users logging into Fleck Web via Facebook.
You Can Help!Edit
If you want to help us out (and it'd be a BIG help), we've got a favor to ask. If you've had Fleck Touch (iPad) crash on you, next time you sync your iPad there should be a crash log on your computer. Depending on what kind of computer you use, it'll be in a different place:
- Mac OS X :~(In Your User Directory)/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
- (Note: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion defaults to hiding the users Library directory. How To Show User Library Directory in Mac OS X 10.7
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/<DEVICE_NAME>
- Windows Vista: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
In that directory, you'll find some files - the ones we're interested in start with Fleck_(blah blah blah). If you can grab those, and e-mail them to email@example.com, along with your in-game username & hometown, we'll be happy to send you a little something as a thank-you.