| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains visible details about a quest or hunt not hidden behind a spoiler tag.
Suggested start location: None. The wilderness aspect of this hunt that drives the need for more switches than you need to activate doesn't lend itself to signposts. There has never been a thorough signpost trail to follow in game.
Number of switches: 13 (choose any 10)
Switch icon: Tree
- Old Faithful, Yellowstone
- Grand Canyon
- Crater Lake Park
- Niagra Falls
- Use "Niagra Reservation" and follow the signs
- Carlsbad Caverns (2 switches)
- Use "Gartersnake Rd" zoom out 5 times and head for the national park marker to the north.
- Use "Permian Dr Carlsbad" switch is to your south at the Carlsbad Caverns marker.
- Plymouth Rock
- Use "Pilgrim Memorial State Park" switch is to the north.
- Death Valley
- Garden of the Gods Park
- Monument Valley
- Use "Oljato-Monument Valley AZ" switch is immediately to your west.
- Joshua Tree National Park
|All Scavenger Hunts|
|Man-Made Landmarks · Tallest Buildings · Longest Bridges · Busiest Airports · Theme Parks · Civil War · Natural Landmarks · Presidential Assassinations · Famous Forts · Popular Zoos · San Francisco · Roadside Attractions · Restaurants|